The Intersect high-resolution reservoir simulator is the answer to many of your reservoir challenges. By combining physics and performance in a fit-for-purpose reservoir simulator for your reservoir models, the Intersect simulator enables modeling at the scale you need with the physics you need—fast. Reservoir engineers are provided with results that can be trusted to provide insight into understanding the progression of hydrocarbon in the reservoir at a resolution that is otherwise too costly to simulate. The outcome is improved accuracy and efficiency in field development planning and reservoir management, even for the most complex fields. From black oil waterflood models, to thermal SAGD injection schemes, to efficient handling of unstructured grids, the Intersect simulator delivers a new approach to reservoir simulation for meeting your reservoir management challenges. The Intersect simulator reveals new insights through the efficient simulation of high-resolution models while employing robust physics to support better field development decisions. Detailed reservoir characterization, together with well and network coupling, can be honored with only minimal or no upscaling.
The Intersect simulator supports:
- Complex geological structures and highly heterogeneous formations
- Advanced physics for enhanced oil recovery (EOR) and CO2 storage modeling and simulation (CCUS)
- Challenging well and completion configurations
- Advanced production controls, flexible field management strategies, and reservoir coupling
- Full extensibility through Python scripting
- Superior performance—a hardware agnostic simulator with state-of-the-art technologies
- Rapid simulation of multiple concurrent cases in the cloud using On Demand Reservoir Simulation on Delfi.
Leverage the full potential of the Intersect simulator using the Delfi digital platform to rapidly simulate multiple concurrent cases using Delfi On Demand Reservoir Simulation.