The PIPESIM steady-state multiphase flow simulator offers complex production and injection networks analysis. The well, pipeline, and flow assurance capabilities are all within a shared common environment, powered by the most rigorous fieldwide solver. The solver is suitable for networks of any size and topology, including complex loop structures and crossovers. By modeling the entire production or injection system as a network, the interdependency of wells and surface equipment can be accounted for, and the deliverability of the system can be determined.
PIPESIM network simulation and optimization capabilities enable you to:
- Engineer the best well, pipeline, and facilities design.
- Identify production bottlenecks and constraints.
- Optimize production from complex networks.
- Handle multiple system constraints.
- Quickly identify locations in the system most prone to flow assurance issues such as erosion, corrosion, and hydrate formation.
- Quantify the benefits of adding new wells, compression, pipelines, etc.
- Determine optimal locations for pumps and compressors.
- Design and operate water or gas injection networks.
- Analyze hundreds of variables such as pressure, temperature, and flow assurance parameters through complex flow paths.
- Avaluate benefits of loops and crossovers to reduce backpressure.
- Calculate full field deliverability to ensure contractual delivery rates can be met.
- Optimize the allocation of lift gas amongst wells.