The production data core is the powerful, extensible base of the Avocet platform. It aggregates and stores all forms of data collected in production operations, from continuous and sporadic flow measurements to equipment specifications and the results of subsequent engineering analysis.
Data analysis and reporting
To efficiently work with this broad range of information, the production data core has multiple options for reporting and analyzing the data. For all implementations of the Avocet platform, the core powers solutions for workflow automation, visualization, tracking, data-driven analysis, and model-based workflows.
Comprehensive historical record
The Avocet platform has a unique time-centric data model, ensuring that all data and events are fully date-effective. It also supports active, real-time streaming of data from the field as well as maintains a comprehensive historical record to serve as a knowledge base for future use.
Additional key benefits of the Avocet production data core include the following:
- Centralized, integrated production data management between the field and office.
- Automated routine data capture and analysis processes and workflows.
- Rapid notification of production shortfalls.
- Contributes to the safe operation of oil and gas assets.
- Streamlined reporting to internal stakeholders, authorities, and partners.
- Surveillance, optimization, and planning performed by engineers for their respective fields with integrated tools that use data directly from the system.