Be more productive
Quick access to important information means that all the answers are in one place for managers, petroleum engineers, and geoscientists.
- Monitor and survey performance with advanced production views.
- Forecast production with powerful decline and type curve analysis.
- Analyze any asset and share results using standards.
- View, relate, and analyze reservoir and production data with comprehensive tools, including interactive base maps with production trends, bubble plots, and diagnostic plots.
- Use a library of off-the-shelf workflow templates to guide analyses from shale production to waterflooding.
OFM software enables turning data into decisions that can improve oil and gas field performance throughout the entire life cycle.
Visualizing wells and completions—or determining whether to investigate site access issues—incorporates the latest GIS technology to support better understanding of contextual information about the asset and its surroundings.
Connect multiple disciplines
Productivity is improved by driving collaboration between technical disciplines. The enhanced integration streamlines two-way data transfer between OFM software and the following:
- Simulation models to share results from the shared earth model (via the OFM software plug-in for the Petrel E&P software platform)
- Production volumes, operations data, and field event history (via the Avocet production operations software platform)
- Project economic evaluations and forecasts (via the OFM software plug-in for Peep petroleum economic evaluation and decline analysis)