Improvements to the CO2STORE option
- A facility has been added to calculate CO2 enthalpy from internal tables generated with the Symmetry process software platform for thermal CO2-water systems. This not only simplifies the input but also provides optional enthalpy phase mole fraction dependency and a much more sensitive enthalpy pressure dependency than existing options.
- Enhanced output of enthalpy variation with pressure and temperature is now available for all enthalpy methods.
- A large number of water (and oil) summary vectors for the GASWAT and nonthermal CO2STORE options have received improvements.
- Input for the oil viscosity-temperature correlations has been simplified through improved defaulting behavior.
- Diffusivity behavior of water components in GASSOL models has been improved.
- The message and warning system for these workflows has been improved.
Reporting of solid mole fractions
The solid mole fraction reporting facility has been improved and extended to support non-CO2STORE models.
- If a component is defaulted, reports are only generated for those with a possible solid phase.
- Non-CO2STORE models can now output solid mole fraction summary vectors for individual grid cells (BSMF and LBSMF) and 3D reports (SMF mnemonic in relevant keywords).
For both ECLIPSE 100 and ECLIPSE 300 simulators:
- The maximum length of a .GSG filename has been increased from 72 characters and is now limited only by the maximum number of characters per line of an input file.
- ACTIONX condition checking has been improved to avoid invalid indexes being interpreted as 1.
- Validation has been improved for summary keywords starting with B and LB.
Additionally, for ECLIPSE 100 simulator
- PRT reporting for amalgamated grid connections in parallel runs has been improved.
- LB summary vectors can now be used in ACTIONX conditions.
- Error handling has been improved for restart cases where the units are different from the base case.
For ECLIPSE 300 simulator
- Reporting of negative directional multipliers has been improved and made consistent with ECLIPSE 100.
- LB and LW summary vectors can now be used in ACTIONX conditions.
- SEPCHx keyword checking has been improved to cover all components.
- Memory requirements for the velocity dependent relative permeability model have been reduced.
- Error handling has been improved for parallel runs when invalid partitions are specified.