The Avocet platform provides portable field data collection while disconnected from corporate networks. Operators and pumpers can collect information onsite and review historical data records while visiting locations with limited or no available connection. Data are subsequently synchronized with the main server for the Avocet platform using dial‐up or standard networks.
- Production field operations where corporate network is not available.
- Remote locations with a slow or intermittent network connection.
- Eliminate the redundancy of collecting data on paper.
- Using Python.
- Collect data and view historical records while disconnected from the main database for the Avocet platform.
- Ensure data accuracy by using built-in configurable validation rules.
- Implement additional configurable data capture screens that go beyond standard data entry requirements.
- Maintain data integrity with data approval workflows and prevention of postprocessing data changes.