Avocet platform high-frequency data infrastructure is specially designed to facilitate high-frequency data collection, computation, and setting alarms. By providing transparent access to model results, aggregated sensor data, and high-frequency sources, the Avocet platform enables a powerful range of capabilities.
- High-frequency real-time field data capture.
- High availability of data through local storage.
- Immediate reaction triggered with flexible and smart alarms.
- Real-time data stream visibility.
- Data loader capable of aggregating or copying high-frequency data from a data historian to support flexible deployment options.
- Continued data loader management of data when the network link between the local cache and a corporate historian is not available.
- Flexible OPC UA serve.
- Custom calculations that apply equations with specified inputs and outputs.
- Alarm triggering with corresponding e-mail notifications when a specified threshold is exceeded or an event occurs.
- Storage and distribution of high-frequency data, making real-time data available natively within the Avocet platform.
- Ability to configure and synchronize with a corporate historian for better control of alarm setting, aggregations, notifications, and surveillance.
- Surface field data reporting and analysis to ensure consistency and correctness.
- Basic alarm support with corresponding email notifications.
- Data cleansing to suport data quality for input to computations.
- Instantaneous rendering.