The Shale Production Analysis workflow addresses the challenges faced by production engineers in analyzing production data from shale wells. The solution assesses data quality, identifies flow regimes, forecasts production performance with high accuracy, and screens for underperforming candidate wells by using specialized templates and guidelines.
This technology adoption package is designed for users who have attended either basic or advanced training for OFM software but are not familiar with these new forecasting techniques and their application.
Obtain accurate forecasts
Over the course of a five-day engagement, Schlumberger experts work directly with you, using your own data, to help identify the best way to determine data quality, identify flow regimes, and forecast production performance with great accuracy. Employing this workflow generates accurate and fast production forecasting estimates while respecting the physics of the flow. It can also rapidly screen potential workover candidates in a high well-count field.
Fast and accurate production forecasting and workover candidate screening
- Reduced risk of production overestimation
- Greater likelihood of successful restimulation by eliminating low-potential wel
- Easily extensible via scalability
- Optional integration with the Petrel E&P software platform for comparison with numerical results
- Facilitated knowledge sharing using prepackaged templates