This structured workflow engagement—containing assessments, hands-on training, and workflow consultations—is suitable when general interpretation technology is not sufficient for accurate interpretation of structure and stratigraphy; or if a clear understanding of rock properties, distributions, or fluid content is difficult to determine from the seismic data. It can tailor a best practice methodology for the asset team to develop more confident, knowledgeable use of seismic attributes.
Over the course of 5 days, Schlumberger experts will provide a combination of theory and practical application of attribute analysis and automated interpretation functionalities in the Petrel platform, using your own data to focus on an immediate, particular problem.
Improve results and accuracy
This methodology enables the following:
- Improved results and accuracy
- Improved structural and stratigraphic identification and delineation
- Accelerated interpretation cycle times
- A systematic, repeatable, auditable approach for increased confidence in results
- Expertise beyond standard training