This engagement addresses problems with identifying minor faults in noisy data or very complex geological environments in which traditional interpretation and attribute analysis techniques are not successful. It uses a newly developed workflow that combines ant tracking with multiangle edge detection and attribute volume merging for improved results.
Over the course of 4 days, Schlumberger experts will assess current workflows, review data, and work directly with participants to rank priorities and develop both strategies best practice guidelines for their specific challenges.
This methodology enables the following:
- Improved results and accuracy
- Improved structural and stratigraphic identification and delineation
- Accelerated interpretation cycle times
- A systematic, repeatable, and auditable approach for increased confidence in results
- Expertise beyond standard training