- Overbuden stress computation integrating synthetic and measured density using the Extrapolation, Amoco, Miller, and Traugott methods.
- Synthetic density methods from Gardner, Sayers, and Wendt.
Pore pressure and fracture gradient
- Easy mapping of trendlines to offset wells.
- Display of calibration data from drilling or other Techlog wellbore software platform tools such as the Techlog Formation Pressure module.
- Buoyancy and centroid effect computation.
- Monte Carlo uncertainty analysis.
- Industry standard methods for fracture gradient computation, including constant k0 method, Eaton method, Matthews and Kelly method.
- Easy integration of calibration data such as XLOT of a mini-frac.