- Uses Span and Wagner equation of state for CO2
- Models steam/water systems
- Models steam injection combined with hydrocarbons
OLGA Single Component simulates transient behavior for single component systems. It simulates the transition between liquid and gas phase quite well, and shows behavior beyond the critical point.
The module is designed for steam and CO2, but other single components can be entered for simulation. The steam functionality allows for combining with hydrocarbon flow as used in steam assisted production.
- CO2 transportation and injection
- Steam injection (SAGD)
- Transient analysis of single component flow