- Links to the OLGA calculation engine through the use of DLLs to support proprietary software
The OLGA Plug-in module supports the use of external physical fluid models within the OLGA engine (e.g., in-house physical models for corrosion, wax, sand, hydrates, etc.).
Schlumberger can assist in the process of creating and modifying DLLs to integrate additional models.
- Mass transfer between phases (e.g., a hydrate formation model)
- Mass transfer between layers (e.g., sand deposition to a bed or wax deposition to a wall layer)
- Modifications of apparent viscosity due to dispersion
- Slip velocity between dispersed phases and carrier/continuous phase
- PVT properties of the new phase and optionally modification of gas/oil/water properties
- Modifications of heat transfer coefficient between the fluid and the pipe wall
- Compositional calculations