The Ocean Certified Partner program is a worldwide initiative that brings together developers of high-quality Ocean plug-ins.
The program allows selected Ocean Partners to access market and technology insights and strategies, helping them grow their Ocean business and skills. Members of the Ocean Certified Partner program can market their plug-ins and development services using the Ocean Certified Partner brand, automatically differentiating them from other Ocean partners in the marketplace.
The Ocean Certified Partner brand signals a track record in expert domain knowledge and high-quality plug-ins and proficiency in Ocean development.
Ocean Certified Partner benefits
Members of the Ocean Certified Partner program receive the following benefits:
- Training discounts: Preferential rates for Ocean training classes.
- Software Discounts: Preferential rates for purchases of additional Ocean licenses.
- Ocean Certified Partner logo: A distinctive Ocean Certified Partner logo for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Ocean Store catalog: A dedicated catalog page inside the Ocean Store.
- Ocean Certified Partner meetings: An invitation to attend the Annual Ocean Certified Partner business meeting to network with other members and Schlumberger technical team to discuss technology developments, product roadmaps, and innovation requirements.
- Annual webinars: An opportunity to host your own webinars targeting both Schlumberger and external user communities.
- Exhibitor opportunities: Special participation with the Ocean team at trade shows and events.
- Sales engagement opportunities: Opportunities to work with Schlumberger on linking customers’ needs with Ocean plug-ins and services, including participation in collaborative and strategic positioning of new technology and services.
- Business planning: An individual annual business plan meeting with the Ocean team to coordinate and develop a strategy for the year ahead, including engineering road maps, sales and marketing activities, and overall objectives.
To qualify for the Ocean Certified Partner program, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in development of commercial Ocean plug-ins with proven technical workflows that deliver value to customers
- Technical domain understanding of Schlumberger software platforms
- Structured software development and quality control processes
- History of full adherence to Ocean Store quality acceptance criteria
To ensure their ability to create highest quality plug-ins and services, all members of the Ocean Certified program will be subject to an annual review by Schlumberger.