A Petrel deployment provides many opportunities, and extends the discussion to all stakeholders.
For discipline leaders and sub-surface managers:
- How to introduce these new workflows?
- Can we share and update the models easily?
- Can we standardize work practices?
- Can we clean up our project data stores?
For petrotech and upstream IT managers:
- How to minimize disruption?
- How to migrate project data stores?
- Can we rationalize the application portfolio?
- Do we need to upgrade the infrastructure?
Our approach is based upon a structured methodology - the Petrel Transition Framework - which addresses all aspects of the transition, and is designed in a modular fashion to complement your preferences and capabilities.
A proper deployment delivers substantial business benefits - enable your geoscientists and engineers to fully utilize the power of the Petrel and Studio platforms, and generate measurable productivity improvements.