Powered by the Omega seismic data processing platform, SeisView geoscience and engineering software enables fast seismic visualization, data analysis, and interrogation in a robust 2D seismic canvas. SeisView software is a key component of the Omega platform but is also available as a standalone version, allowing geophysicists to easily load DIO (WesternGeco proprietary format) or SEG-Y data and quickly analyze, investigate, and make decisions based on user data.
- Data exploration: rapidly investigate and analyze seismic data.
- Collaboration: SeisView software is an excellent lightweight QC tool with limited system requirements, making it an excellent tool for collaborative seismic data processing projects.
- Prestack and poststack data in vertical and time slices
- Fully customizable display, including normalization, wiggle, variable density, annotations, and graphs
- Locking display parameters and file linkage between datasets
- File management tools
- Cosmetic processing of random noise attenuation (RNA), different gain types, and amplitude control
- Amplitude spectra, autocorrelation, signal-to-noise ratio
- Spectral analysis
- Frequency wave (FK)
- Interactive difference
- Noise attenuation
- Normal moveout (NMO) correction
- Time to depth
- Velocity sections
- Mute Start times
- Horizon picking
- Simple dip calculation
- Prestack and poststack data
- WesternGeco DIO
- SEG-Y data using SEG-Y converter