The WellEdit tool provides log and core data editing, depth matching, splicing and merging, filtering, resampling, baseline shifting, and data functioning. With a complete repertoire of interactive and type-in options, you can manipulate your data easily and effectively with WellEdit software.
WellEdit allows editing of multiple boreholes at once using various editing modes, including
- shift, baseline shift
- spreadsheet edit
- automatic and interactive depth match
- mathematical formula operation
- core data and core photo edit
Time-saving features include script and batch for repetitive tasks, a powerful undo capability, and the ability to propagate changes instantly to other curves or groups of curves. Existing curves are never overwritten and every edit operation is recorded and saved with each new curve.
Automatic depth matching is now an integral part of WellEdit—set a few parameters and let the computer estimate all the depth shifts. You can quality check and easily edit shifts interactively if needed.
- Edits made to one curve can easily be applied to other curves simultaneously
- Precise depth matching (stretch and squeeze) can be performed automatically with a choice of algorithms
- Advanced resampling options, particularly for core data
- Flexible core data/image shifting, flipping, mirroring, rotating, spitting, and merging
- Complete history/audit trail for every curve to ensure data integrity for the future
- Undo editing steps—all at once or one at a time
- View data function results before saving
- Simple batch and script options for repetitive tasks
- Ability to log statistics over a user-defined interval, zones, or between markers
- Lateral averaging
- Multidimensional array handling for activities such as pad and flap matching of FMI Fullbore Formation MicroImager data