The WellComposite Plus module lets you build, display, and analyze complex well displays for hard copy or display in other modules, including Cross Section and WellPix, and as log signatures in Basemap and Litho ToolKit.
Integration with WellEdit, Data Functioning, Panorama, GeoPlot, and Utility Plots enables advanced editing and display within WellComposite Plus, enhancing geological and petrophysical workflows. You can save marker and zone creation in the GeoFrame database, giving multiuser projects instant access to new information.
With this module, you can display any well data type, including
- Log curves, lithofacies, lithology, zones, and markers
- Multimineral petrophysical volumes
- Sonic waveforms, borehole images, dip tadpoles, core data, core photos, and images files (GIF, TIFF, and JPG)
- Borehole equipment diagrams from WellSketch inclusion
- Automated and user defined log/well headers
- Full user editing of displayed objects
- Color, line style, create area shading, pattern fill, and annotation
- Display in any index (MD, TVD, TVDSS, TVT, TST, and TWT)
- Interpret markers and zones
- Access WellEdit, Data Functioning, and Panorama
- User-defined display of any type of well data used in geological or petrophysical interpretation.
- Fully user-defined composite creation
- Allows the display of any type of well data, from production to borehole geology to synthetics
- Templates can be used throughout GeoFrame software, including Basemap, WellPix, and Cross Section