Physical asset management
Physical assets are typically scattered across several storage locations, documented in a variety of databases and managed by several vendors without adequate cataloging and cross-referencing. A large amount of time is spent searching for data, and often physical assets cannot be located fast enough to be useful. Consequently, end users frequently opt for the quick solution -- repurchasing data -- adding unnecessary costs and data redundancy. A comprehensive integrated storage solution protects your data investment, so you can easily find the data you need to expedite the E&P interpretation process, deliver data to partners, and represent the true value of your prospects and assets during the divestiture process.
eSearch software allows users to index, search for, and order physical assets distributed corporation-wide, across multiple repositories and sites. In addition to providing standard search criteria, eSearch software uses sophisticated text, fuzzy, phonetic, and proximity criteria for optimal ease and speed. The technology is delivered via the Web or the client desktop within a user-friendly interface that supports multilanguage operations and allows employees to learn the system quickly and easily.
- Enables company-wide consistency and efficiency with one common view of physical and digital data
- Protects existing data-management investments by integrating with the Schlumberger Information Management suite and third-party systems
- Offers a user-friendly graphical desktop interface, allowing employees to adapt to the system quickly and easily
- Ensures the integrity and security of company information by providing a profile-based security model
- Saves time and effort for users through a user-friendly data loader
- Includes powerful search criteria, optimizing both ease and speed of access
- Offers a variable data model that can be tailored to your precise requirements
- Provides full lifecycle physical data management from data acquisition to disposition