As the industry configures itself to keep pace with the torrent of new data, a transformation is required to ensure efficient and effective decision-making, minimize production deferment, and increase recovery. This approach requires new levels of business process optimization, without adversely impacting operational safety.
The asset optimization (AO) solution from Schlumberger focuses on a holistic approach to provide the following core benefits:
- Reduces downtime by rapidly detecting under-performance
- Improves reservoir management with reduced decision uncertainty via multidisciplinary collaboration
- Reduces OPEX using automated systems for exception-based management
- Increases knowledge capture and reuse using standardized workflows and tools
- Streamlines adoption of AO technologies and best practices
Maximum asset value over the field lifecycle
Combining advanced technology, software, and services, our AO solution is delivered through the industry’s largest network of E&P domain experts. An open solution strategy means third-party technology and services are easily configured to meet diverse solution requirements.
Our AO solution integrates reservoir, well, surface network, and facility work processes for effective cross-disciplinary field management, delivering maximum asset value over the field lifecycle. Advanced instrumentation, measurements, and controls—along with high-speed field communication—enable unprecedented levels of remote and collaborative operation of modern oil and gas fields.
AO also provides online decision support, enabling efficient and effective online decision-making. A balanced approach to technology, information, people, processes, and organization maximizes the value of your oil and gas assets throughout the production lifecycle.