DELFI Simulation Performance Advisor helps you improve your current reservoir simulations by exploring the use of cloud computing with different configurations of the INTERSECT and ECLIPSE simulators to recommend the most performant result.
As the complexity and scale of dynamic models continue to grow, increasing just their speed will not provide the reliable and repeatable results you require. To simulate effectively at geological scale, it is important to find the perfect balance between speed and accuracy. DELFI Simulation Performance Advisor provides automated screening to identify ways to improve your simulation performance. You can also follow up with an expert—our reservoir engineers are ready to apply their extensive knowledge and experience in supporting you to meet your reservoir challenges.
To access the DELFI Simulation Performance Advisor, you will first need a complimentary registration for the DELFI cognitive E&P environment. Once you have received registration confirmation, click the link below to begin evaluating your reservoir performance.
Access the DELFI Simulation Performance Advisor
What you will get
DELFI Simulation Performance Advisor will e-mail you access to your simulation evaluation:
- Preliminary analysis of your model, including
- An online report summarizing our initial findings and advice
- Your own personal simulation cloud
- Multiple simulations using the latest INTERSECT high-resolution reservoir simulator and ECLIPSE industry-reference reservoir simulator—scaled up to 80 ways parallel
- Up to 24 hours of continuous processing time
- Follow up with our team of experts
- A more in-depth look at the initial findings
- Further analysis to identify additional solutions or improvements
- Personalized advice on how to proceed